> Some Jobs
   vems.
post May 20 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Newly Born
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,243

Hello guys I'm starting my career with 3D abstract now and see that everyone here knows much about everything so I'm here to ask for your help so I can evolve. Well here are my early work I've been training a lot, but my work still has unfortunate appearance of being very beginner work finally see and give me advice I am able to hear everything from everyone, thank you

ps: I am Brazilian and I do not know English very well hehehehehe

http://vems.deviantart.com/art/Dust-209412...3Avems&qo=0
http://vems.deviantart.com/art/WATA-209276...3Avems&qo=2
http://vems.deviantart.com/art/Schip-20923...3Avems&qo=3

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
   grungetv
post May 21 2011, 02:12 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Luminarium Addict
Group: ś Senior Artist
Member No.: 246

Obviously the 1st thing to do (if you haven't already) is to really look through the 3D abstract galleries, not just on deviantART but as many art sites you can find, and study the shapes/forms and different techniques employed by other artists. Always keep an eye out for 3D tutorials also (many can be found on deviantART) and when possible, practice a lot!

Out of the 3 images linked, I really like 'WATA' the most, as it looks like you've given some thought to the lighting and shadows on the render and reflected this in the postwork.

My other advice would be, when looking for stock (photos/textures) always try to find the highest resolution available, as there's nothing worse than seeing a perfectly fine 3D render put against a lo-res background!

Keep up the good work! smile.gif

+Quote Post
   vems.
post May 21 2011, 03:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Newly Born
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,243

Thanks, yes I have looked at quite a few tutorials and some 3D work, but I still have some difficulties to model the 3D abstract, it is not a good way to seem all too messy, I also have difficulty making the render textures that account for much of this kind of work I need a lot more specific tutorials teach basic techniques, will continue to train and finally posting my works here for you to evaluate

+Quote Post
   Smiling Demon
post May 23 2011, 02:13 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Co-Founder / Community Development
Group: Lum Administration
Member No.: 6

I echo Grunges thoughts. At your current level its all about learning your programs. If you are using c4d, look up some modelling tutorials (also look at non-abstract modelling tutorials. Often these will help you learn your program better and help you develop your own style later on).

www.alastairtemple.co.uk

Chaz says:
vera got into a relationship with v4. He's hitting her.
My goat left me.
SD isn't scottish anymore but dutch.
Tobi said **** you against jeff, now is jeff angry.
Cees is just being cees.
Goldenx isn't in lum

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version