> Pilot
   Lemur
post Feb 6 2013, 02:39 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Respected Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 58

So I have next to no experience in painting people whatsoever, so any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. For the most part I do space/celestial art so this is far out of my normal range here.

I'm basing this off a photo of mine from Facebook and making up the outfit and hair as I go.

35 Min WIP

Most of the rest of the layout is blue sketched, but I don't like the uniform idea so well and I'll probably deviate from it fairly quickly.

EDIT - New

1.5 Hour mark

2.5 hour mark
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
   Matthias Utomo
post Mar 6 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Lum Artists
Member No.: 4,839

Thats a cool pose and I like the futuristic looking jacket=) In my opinion the rendering is a little bit rough in some parts. For tips or tricks I would highly recommend you to check out this: http://ctrlpaint.com/videos/brush-control-pt-1 it was a huge help for me. There are also some tutorials on painting people on the site.

cheers!

Matt

venividipinxi.deviantart.com

+Quote Post
   alvinaamanda11@g...
post Oct 26 2017, 12:28 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Newly Born
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,367

After the film Top Gun turned out, the Navy began to issue cowhide aircraft coats like Pete Mitchell, played by Tom Cruise wore on the motion picture in the late 1980s or mid 1990s. In the motion picture however he never wore the coat while in uniform. Write My EZ Assignment UK At the point when the Air Force pilots saw their Navy partners wearing the calfskin coats they began requesting them as well. The cowhide plane coats rapidly ended up plainly important exchanging things, useful for things like rides in the back of a F-16.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version