Almateria
post Oct 16 2011, 08:16 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Newly Born
Group: Members
Member No.: 3,593

Just kidding smile.gif Only wanted to make a unique title =p

Well hey guys, I'm new here. I've just turned 16 this year, and I still haven't achieved my goal of being accepted into an artgroup! It seems so difficult due to my lack of skill and technique, but hopefully I can finally get accepted with much practice and patience.

I've been using Photoshop for about 6 years now, but mostly focused on creating signatures in forums - so I still suck. Just recently this year did I try my luck at creating large art, but just couldn't handle the transition away from using signatures, which didn't require much effort (well, my ones anyway!). However, I discovered Finn's artwork in Planet Renders, where he used Cinema 4D and Vue as his main softwares. His artworks are probably my biggest inspiration, and what drove me to try and use Vue to really bring my artwork to life.

And so, that leads me here, where I hope to gain much critique and help from The Luminarium members. I know it'll take loads of hard work, but hopefully I will be patient and motivated because I know the hard work will pay off! smile.gif

Well enough about my life story tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
   grungetv
post Oct 16 2011, 09:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Luminarium Addict
Group: ś Senior Artist
Member No.: 246

Welcome to the LUM forums! Hopefully you will be inspired here and receive solid advice for you to develop your art! smile.gif

+Quote Post
   Smiling Demon
post Oct 16 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Co-Founder / Community Development
Group: Lum Administration
Member No.: 6

Welcome to Lum, and yeh Finn is great at what he does. A good place to aspire too! Keep at what you are doing and you can get there. Its hard-work that pays off.

www.alastairtemple.co.uk

Chaz says:
vera got into a relationship with v4. He's hitting her.
My goat left me.
SD isn't scottish anymore but dutch.
Tobi said **** you against jeff, now is jeff angry.
Cees is just being cees.
Goldenx isn't in lum

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version