Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Branding or Advertisement?, What should I take?
   encoretheangel
post Nov 28 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Luminarium Addict
Group: * Former Artist
Member No.: 833

As an inspiring graphic designer wannabe aka art & design student atm, I'm really confused to choose one from them... I really like brading like making logos and present it to clients but I also do really like to do something commercial like making advertisement, making fylers, making layout, and other editorial designs... I know I can do both but more efficient if I focus on one....

My current interests atm are making logos and CD music cover/illustration.. might will be increased.. dunno...

So, branding or advertisement based from my current work (which is abstract)?

thoughts?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
   Smiling Demon
post Nov 28 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Co-Founder / Community Development
Group: Lum Administration
Member No.: 6

advertising probably follows more naturally on from your current style, but there isn't that much harm in doing a bit of branding on the side too.

www.alastairtemple.co.uk

Chaz says:
vera got into a relationship with v4. He's hitting her.
My goat left me.
SD isn't scottish anymore but dutch.
Tobi said **** you against jeff, now is jeff angry.
Cees is just being cees.
Goldenx isn't in lum

+Quote Post
   Somni
post Nov 28 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Robotic Being
Group: ś Senior Artist
Member No.: 91

I think given your current work it would be more appropriate to do advertising, but if you do logos, then you will have to start doing a bit more illustrative design.

+Quote Post
   encoretheangel
post Nov 28 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Luminarium Addict
Group: * Former Artist
Member No.: 833

thanks for the advices SD and Somni smile.gif yeah, I also think about get in to advertising or commercial industry... I really like to see lyers, brochure (if I'm not mistaken the name tongue.gif), making editorial designs etc. I am also really interested in making editorial design like Concept Magz, a magazine in Indonesia which focuses on graphic design smile.gif The layout is pretty amazing, they use kind of swiss graphic/modern graphic design style which I'm really faaaalliiing in love! I just realized my logo skill is just and amateur lol tongue.gif I rarely make logo creation...

So, I might take advertising course in the future maybe biggrin.gif hehe, wish me luck in my career wink.gif

+Quote Post
   Jerry Mcconnell
post Jan 6 2018, 08:47 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Newly Born
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,429

Members have been taking control of the activities for the better life of the individuals. The whole scheme has been reported for the full use of academic paper for the production of ideal content and paper work for the individuals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version