Celebrating Victory...
Posted by asoldier, Apr 28 2011, 06:04 AM

The rest of my unit is home, finally. Thank God we made it home, and thank God we're still alive. We did lose some troops, and I dare say their sacrifices are what made this victory against the terrorist factions and Taliban possible. We are Army Strong, that's for sure. And now that they are home safe, I can stop worrying about them, and become a tad more productive.

Just the beginning
Posted by asoldier, Apr 4 2011, 07:14 AM

The life of a soldier maintains one truth. A true soldier always moves forward. This art group has gone from a few spry members to a congregation of some of the most talented people I've ever seen. You have kept moving forward up to this point. You are all soldiers.

I will not let the loss of my legs interfere with my values. The Army and I share some of those values. Loyalty, which I have proven by years of service. Duty, I have never failed to fulfill my obligations. Respect, something shared by true artists and soldiers alike. Selfless service, proven by my devotion to this family of artists, and my Silver Star awarded for heroism. Honor is something I both feel because of my being allowed to contribute to this great community, and share with my fellow soldiers who sacrifice time and energy and even their lives to benefit us by allowing us to enjoy the liberties we so easily take for granted. Integrity shows just how steadfast you can be when it means something to you. Personal courage you show by your works. You get what you give. EPIC.gif

I'm still here guys. Not going anywhere.

Back in action.
Posted by asoldier, Sep 30 2009, 11:05 PM

slow.png I haven't been active on here for quite a while. I'm going to be learning a lot of new things and trying out my abilities as an artist. I just purchased the full Adobe CS6 Ultimate. Game face. yaeh am not durnk.png

« March 2024 »

SMTWTFS