post Aug 17 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Co-Founder / Project Manager
Group Icon

Group: Webmaster
Member No.: 1

STAR.ONE
Feature of Transcendence

TheLuminarium is honored to show Star.One as our first feature as he has proved to be a vary dedicated and talented artists. He has not only shown a level of design in which we enjoy but has a unique style to offer to our group.

Featured Work

(awaiting update)

Interview

Akajork: Describe shortly how you got into art.
Star.one: Well first off I started art when my dad installed photoshop on my PC. It was mostly small signatures at first. Now I’ve started doing spacescapes, mattepaintings and webdesign.

Akajork: Do you wish to achieve anything with your artwork?
Star.one: I want to make people think outside the box. explore the world they’re in and not just live in it. Let your imagination run wild!

Akajork: Yes imagination is very important. What inrpires you?
Star.one: Nothing in particular. It can be music, people I see on the streets, weather, life, etc. Just life itself!

Akajork: What would you consider your biggest accomplishment?
Star.one: My biggest accomplishment, I think it would be the The Norm piece I did. The landscape in it was the first that I made myself and I'm pretty proud of that. Just making it in The Luminarium also means a lot to me.

Akajork: You have any tips for your fellow artists?
Star.one: I do use a lot of tutorials since I still have much to learn. I hope I’ll never stop learning. so my advice would be; just keep reading and looking at as much art as possible. Keep your eyes open to everything and get overwhelmed by life really.

Akajork: What do you think so far of TheLuminarium?
Star.one: I think it’s an awesome group! All the artists are real friendly and helpfull. I feel that I’ve grown al lot thanks to the Luminarium. Special thanks to the great staff on the forum for always helping me out!

Akajork: Explain a little on how you created your latest piece.
Star.one: The Norm painting took really long since I had to repaint a lot of parts. The cave, the monster, the relic, all the paths and everything. I used a lot of photos for the background. They we’re all stock photos since I don’t have such awesome mountains in my backyard! The piece took over 2 weeks to create.

Akajork: Ok now before we wrap this up, do you have anything else?
Star.one: Sure! Keep creating and don’t give up when you fail! Thanks to my mom and dad and sister for always supporting in me! And a big thanks to all the artists that have helped me on my way to becoming better at what I do!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
milosh
post Sep 2 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #2

Respected Member
Group Icon

Group: Members +15 posts
Member No.: 308

i said on Ed Lopez... that he impressed me but star one is my type, i just like him more tongue.gif

--------------------
  • DeviantArt profile
  • I prefer drawing instead of talking. Drawing is faster, and leaves less room for lies.

+Quote Post
star.one
post Sep 3 2008, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Luminarium Addict
Group Icon

Group: * Former Artist
Member No.: 42

oew are you coming on to me? wink.gif

thanks though laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:26 AM