Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Posts/Topics
The Luminarium > > News And Updates
Smiling Demon
Hi everyone,

Some of you might notice posts/topics you made last night have disapeared. It appears that the host switched servers so that anything made in a short period last night will have been lost. We do appologise about this, but we ourselves didn't realise this was happening until after it happens. Sorry for any incovenience caused.

Thanks
Lum Staff
Sidewinder
Hey,that useful thread containing informations about good softwares to download and stuff is gone to sad.gif
Sneaky
Unfortunately we do not have a backup of it because we did not know they were going to be switching servers. If we had known, we would've switched the board offline for an hour while they switched servers so that this wouldn't have happened.
Smiling Demon
sidewinder: Any idea who made it? If so give them a PM and they might be able to re-make it.
Sidewinder
I think it was akajork but i remember a lot of the members contributing to the topic.
Smiling Demon
bugger.

Btw was this a topic that was lost ages ago? Or recently?
Sidewinder
I'm not sure lol,i was just searching around for it two weeks ago but its nowhere to be found lol
Smiling Demon
ah, then an old one XD. I might be able to find it for you then. Can't promise anything tho.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.