Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PM system
The Luminarium > Community V3 > Social Lounge
Smiling Demon
Hey,

To combat the spam bots, we have disabled use of the PM system to new members, anyone who is a member with under 25 posts will have to post again to get promoted to the new user group with access to the PM system.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks
The Luminarium Team
Blue Phoenix
Hmm, I haven't gotten any PMs recently (the last one dates back to 4 weeks ago) but, quite frankly, I don't mind them ignoring me tongue.gif

Hope this will keep those bots away.
humeinan
Hollywood Movie Download Transformers 3
Kaioshen
A spam bot posting in a thread about combating spam bots. How ironic.
asoldier
Super ghost.png
asoldier
QUOTE (Kaioshen @ May 13 2011, 09:21 AM) *
A spam bot posting in a thread about combating spam bots. How ironic.

Is anyone active anymore?
Sneaky
QUOTE (asoldier @ Jun 11 2017, 09:03 PM) *
Is anyone active anymore?

The Lum forums are not really active any more. A lot of the collaboration between artists happens on FB in a private group.
Angelica  Mandy
There are many reasons why individuals have light affectability the medicinal Do my Essay Now name for this is photohobia a condition where the eyes are delicate to light, conceivably causing agony, tearing and much distress. at the point when light enters the eyes it caudes a synthetic reactiom in the back of the eye frees and cones which enables us to adjust ro distinctive light and dim. The light sesitvity is the consequence of poles and cones not recuperating effectively.
sophia grace
A spam-bot is a program intended to gather email addresses from the Internet so as to assemble mailing records for sending spontaneous email, otherwise called spam. online logo design

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.