Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Round 4: Into the Dark Abyss
The Luminarium > > SketchWars
Somni

Welcome to Round 4 of SketchWars!

Theme: Into the Dark Abyss

What's your definition of a dark abyss? What lies inside a mysterious and uncertain hole of darkness?

Deadline:
Saturday Jan 15th!
Smiling Demon
biggrin.gif
Finn
biggrin.gif awesome i might try somethign for this
Blue Phoenix
Oh oh oh awesome!!!!! biggrin.gif

I sooooo gonna participate! Just letting my render finish tongue.gif
Živko Žile Kondić
Damn, damn, damn, damn, my Genius tablet's pen just broke! I hope Ill manage to get something done traditionally, I had a sweet idea.
Don't buy Genius, it's cheap plastic junk! Damn!
Somni
Dang wacko.gif well you can use whatever you like to sketch

Hope you are able to draw digitally soon!
Blue Phoenix
First time for a very long period that Photoshop was more unreliable than Vue. Anyways!

Hope, 3D-sketches work in here as well?
Smiling Demon
Anything goes BlPh tongue.gif
Živko Žile Kondić

WORK IN PROGRESS - It's an alien submarine ship tracking a family of whales smile.gif EDIT - And I just realized it's not dark, and there is no abyss xD I disqualify myself xD

Duct-taped the sucker xD (my broken tablet pen) so I can sketch a little. I made this in ArtRage 3, because my Photoshop is protesting.

This is really a crude no-bling everything-is-hand-painted-on-one-layer type of image. It's not dark enough, because I don't know is it good enough to continue painting, maybe in Photoshop.

No reference, no textures, no custom stuff, I like to do everything manually.
foxd3sign
I'll try my best <3
ZoneEight
about an hour

Somni
Awesome guys! I love the submissions! Don't forget to submit ideas for new Rounds in the SketchWars Ideas Pinned Topic!
Živko Žile Kondić
Updated version of my submission

Cheerz smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.