Full Version: Round 7: Organic
The Luminarium > > SketchWars
Kaioshen

R O U N D S E V E N

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Theme
Organic

Description
We all know what living organisms look like, but what about the ones we haven't discovered yet? Whether they have been found or not, create an organism, living or fictional, to the best of your ability. It can range from bacteria to something as simple as a leaf on a tree. It's up you to decide the rest.

Deadline
Sunday, April 10th
Smiling Demon
sounds great man smile.gif
Živko Žile Kondić
All right, I'm back, hopefully I'll manage to finish my entry for this one. It's a challenging theme, I'll have to put a lot of effort in xD
I need to make more personal work definitely xD
zoldik
One cell trying to eat another, both of them sliping through an ocean of primal components, amino-acid molecules, base of life
Kaioshen
Guess nobody else is interested? Deadline pushed back to Sunday.
Smiling Demon
really wanted to enter, back home with out PS so I wont be able to sad.gif
Živko Žile Kondić
I kinda did something, but it's not your usual Organic flesh, tendrils, blood and gore...so I won't enter until you decide if it is viable for competing.
In my painting, it's the nature that prevails in the end. And nature is organic, right? If not, nevermind, I'll skip this round.
My proposition
Kaioshen
Yep, it fits the theme.
Živko Žile Kondić
Okay then, here's my entry smile.gif

I hope I win hahah
priteeboy
Aaahhh crap, I just noticed this on the day of the deadline sleep.gif Oh well, punishment for not logging in for a week I guess.
Kaioshen
Haha, it's all good. You can still enter something in today if you'd like.
O21
Nice entry zoldik ! Thanks for have changed the deadline , that gave me time to do some things.
It's a forest guard .
Kaioshen
Great entries everyone, love them! Winner and new round details will be up either later tonight or tomorrow when I have time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.